Crap! My buddy Merbear tagged me in her holiday touring post and I totally spaced on it. Never fret, my dears, for I am on it.
Here’s the deal: The recipient of the invitation (me) has to answer three questions posed by the nominator (Merbear) about how or if they celebrate the holiday that person chose… and then pick a different holiday, write three similar questions to ask about it, and present these questions to two different bloggers.
Alright then. Merby’s holiday is National Weed Day, celebrated on 4/20, of course.
And her questions are:
1. How many nugs would you smoke on this holiday, if you partook in such a deplorable pastime?
I’m not a huge fan of the pots. I’m not opposed to it and I even voted to legalize it here in California, but it has never really been my thing. It makes me all paranoid and I prefer uppers.
However, every once in a blue moon, I’ll get stoned out of my gourd and watch Cosmos with Carl Sagan. In honor of Mer’s holiday, I will take one hit (I’m a lightweight), and watch the New Cosmos with Neil deGrasse Tyson.
2. Would you see unicorns prancing in the meadow, or something else?
Hell yes, but I always see unicorns prancing in meadows with possums and squirrels, of course.
3. What sort of marijuana edible would you make to celebrate this holiday, thereby fortifying the snack industry?
I would like a brownie, please.
And now I have to pick a different holiday, write three similar questions to ask about it, and present these questions to two different bloggers.
My holiday will be Unicorn Appreciation Day on 1/11 since 1 most closely resembles a unicorn horn.
And here are my questions:
- Will you celebrate Unicorn Appreciation Day by wearing the traditional horn and stilts this year?
- If you had your own unicorn, what would you name it? Mine’s named Stanley.
- What three wishes will you ask the magical unicorn to grant you this Unicorn Appreciation Day?