Help, I’ve fallen in an Etsy and I can’t get up. For the last two days, when not working or doing something else constructive (who am I kidding–like I’ve done anything constructive at all), I’ve been obsessively Etsying. I’ve edited my listings, shop policies, avatars, and blurbs about a million times each.
And yet, still, no one has bought anything.
Since I haven’t even checked in here in forever, I decided to give you a random accounting of things.
- I saw a nun in a habit at lunch today and I couldn’t figure out whether it was a real nun or someone dressed up for Halloween.
- Stevie Wonder thinks I’m the sunshine of his life.
- I’ve been shopping for a new dog collar for my dog. On Etsy, of course.
- I spent a lot of money on packaging to send stuff I sell on Etsy and I haven’t sold anything. Big cardboard envelopes are surprisingly expensive.
- I wore the wrong clothing today. I thought it would be cooler and it turned out to be warmer.
- I had Pringles for lunch. Not exactly nutritious, but better than nothing.
- There are exactly 5 business days before my three month anniversary at my new job. I’m not sure if I’ll have a review or not, but I will have health insurance. Yay!
- There are exactly 3 days until Halloween, well, not including today and including Halloween, so really, there are 2 days before Halloween (not including today).
- A friend at the dog park dressed my dog up in a witch costume and took pictures of her. She was very unhappy about it:
- I then sent the picture to my sister and Male through text. Male and I had a conversation without realizing that my sister was still getting CC’d on the texts. He asked me what I was wearing and I said socks, white ones.
- There are 4 days (not including today) until National Blog Posting Month and Team Nano Poblano starts and I am woefully unprepared. Not A Punk Rocker asked if I could do some sort of Nano Poblano banner and I haven’t had a chance, because I’ve been obsessively puttering with my Etsy shop. If you’re participating in NaBloPoMo or Nano Poblano, add your blog to the BlogHer Blogroll and sign up for Nano Poblano here.
- I still have my afternoon coffee left to drink. I rule!
- Your hair looks good today.
That’s about all for the moment. What’s going on with you?